Property Letting Services
- A visit to assess the property, and to discuss with you the rental value.
- Discussion concerning compliance with all regulations.
- The preparation of a letting brochure stating conditions of the tenancy.
- Advertising in the local press and the internet for a suitable tenant
- Arranging for prospective tenants to view the property.
- Considering an applicant: including a personal interview of prospective tenants, after which we would discuss the application with you.
- Obtaining references.
- Arrange for the tenant to sign a detailed inventory/schedule of condition, and a list of procedures to be complied with on vacation of the property.
- Arrange for the legal agreements to be prepared, and for all documentation to be signed by all parties.
- Receive an appropriate deposit, usually equivalent to equivalent to five weeks’ rent, which we retain on behalf of Landlord and Tenant for the duration of the Tenancy. The deposit is registered with the approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Property Management Service
- Supervision of tenancy, including periodic inspections of the property.
- Arranging annual inspection of gas appliances.
- Liaison with you regarding any issues relating to maintenance, occupation or other significant matters.
- Collection of rent on your behalf and accounting to you on a monthly basis.
- Handling the termination of the tenancy.
- Checking the condition and inventory on termination of the tenancy.
- Handling the return or retention of the deposit. (In accordance with legislation, the deposit is protected by The Dispute Service Ltd.)